Saturday, April 6, 2024
Saturday, April 6, 2024
- General conference weekend
- Halls turn truck over to us
- NCAA tournament
Today was General Conference weekend. There were 3 sessions today and they were all very good. Elder Jeffery R Holland, who has been sick for about a year and a half was back with us and gave the opening talk this morning. It was a very scared talk. While he was sick his wife passed away. Actually she passed away and then he got really sick and was in a coma for about 4 weeks. All the talks were good today and we are looking forward to another good day tomorrow.
We did a little shopping and the Hall's turned the truck over to us. I have probably said it before, but driving here is not relaxing at all. The roads are so narrow and people drive fast. The don't like to stop and will pull out right in front of oncoming traffic and expect them to stop. Also, the parking in businesses is very tight and hard to get in and out of.
I haven't watched TV for 3 weeks, but the NCAA basketball final 4 games were on tv tonight and I watched about a half of game. It is going to be Perdue vs UConn on Monday for the championship
One of the members made these for the Halls going away present. They are beautiful. I think she hand carved them.

Comments
Post a Comment