Thursday, May 16, 2024
Thursday, May 16, 2024
- Dog bite update
- Misc stuff
Didn't feel to much like exercising this morning, although my goal is to do at least 100 pushups a day. I need to do one more set of 30 before I go to bed and that will be 120. U usually try and do 30 pull ups, but the dog bite has me feeling not to well. My leg where that dog bite me twice is a little swollen. It is a little worrisome, but I hope it heals up ok.
We have to be out of the house on Thursdays because Mary our cleaning lady come on Thursday. She doesn't like anyone home when she cleans. We decided to go to the church and study, but the internet was down. I spent the morning working on trying to figure out why. I finally call Flow, the internet provider and they said it has been going down and will send a technician out.We left and went to Home Depot to see if they had some type of pole that we could put in Sister Alleyne's bathroom. They didn't anything and thought we would need to have someone make it. We went over to Castries to find the Salvation Army building. We did, but didn't go in.
After that we took what we thought was a back road back home, but it turned out to be a dead end and we had to come back. I had to give a check to Lambert's son Larry to make his mortgage payment. This is the last one we agreed to make, so we are going to have to see what happens.
We finally got back home and had lunch and I wasn't feeling to well with my leg so I went and laid down for a while. Noah called, he was working next door at Tasha's house painting. I told him I got bit by a dog and he insisted that he come over and take a look at it. He did and then I took him home. We went to the church and Elder Morrill and Elder Nehemia were studying and preparing to teach Learis??? a lady that comes to church every week, but doesn't see the need to be baptized. They are trying to work through it with her.
I dropped Noah off and came home, but it was rush hour and the road was jammed.
We watched a Canadian western on YouTube called Gunless. It was a light hearted western and was quite entertaining.



Comments
Post a Comment