Wednesday, April 9, 2025 Make a video for our home ward in US Today was a build a video day for our ward back home. They are having a special primary day activity on Friday and they asked us to create a short video with our testimonies. So I had to learn a new video maker program. I have always used Windows Movie Maker, but they no longer support it and someone else I think owns it and you can use the free version, but it is very limited. Windows 11 comes with a new program called Clipchamp. I think it is also supported by an outside company, but the free version that comes with Windows 11 has all the features I needed. I did have to read up on how to use it and watched a bunch of Youtube videos for beginners. Between learning how to use it and using it to create a 2 minute video took all day. I finally got it done about 6:00 pm. We are in the middle of classes at the church right now so we had the evening off. We had dinner and talked to Corey, oh wait, I didn't talk ...
Sunday, June 22, 2025 Sunday church was pretty smooth. Elder Esikia spoke and goes home next Saturday Lyris Davis spoke on fearing God Harvey showed up but didn't stick around My brother Bevin visiting my sister Tanya Interviewed Mohamad Joseph for temple recommend and Priesthood advancement Benjamin Joseph always asking for stuff from the church Confirmed Anette Valcin today Church went pretty smooth today. Shomario is conducting this month. He got his speakers but I think he got them late. The fact that Maya Jn Paul spoke would make me think that he probably hadn't got his speakers and asked her Saturday night. He asked Elder Esikia to speak and I gave him that suggestion on Saturday so I'm assuming he hadn't got his speakers yet. Elder Esikia spoke on how he decided to go on a mission. He also asked Lyris Davis to speak. She spoke on how we must fear God which is a little bit of an odd topic but she had really prepared it well. It was OK but I need to make sure my co...
Comments
Post a Comment