Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tuesday, May 7, 2024


I got up early this morning and headed to the store to buy some Pepto-Bismol. It has been working with my stomach and dierrea problems. Doctor Sam suggested that I take food with probiotics in it. We found some yogurt, but it was kind of expensive so we found some pills at the Pharmacy. They seem to work and they settled my stomach. The bottle recommended 1 a day. They seem to be helping. We found them them at Mega J. One thing you will notice that is different than the Costco at home, it is not very busy. I have a theory why. The old people here do not have any money. If you go into the Costco at home it is at least 70% retirees. Anyway we go in occasionally to buy bulk things for the church. 

The inside of a Mega J. A copy-cat of a Costco

This morning we had a Zone leaders training meeting. Mostly for the young missionaries, but we always attend. 

After the meeting we headed to the hospital to visit Darrin Darbe. He finally had his surgery so we went and checked on him. We had our visiting hours off, I though it was 1-2 pm, but it was 12-1. We only got to visit for a few minutes and they kicked us out.

After we left the hospital we went and did a little shopping and then came home. We had dinner and then I worked on my favorite thing Fast Offerings. 

There is a member in the ward, one that she had gone to before that did her pedicure, she also does eye brows and Tina went back to her and had her eyebrows fixed up. They look real sharp, as in pointy...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025