Wednesday, May 15, 2024
Wednesday, May 15, 2024
- Dog bite continues
- Go to the doctor for antibiotics
- Literacy class is fizzing
- Big cruse ship
Surprisingly I slept through the night last night. I thought the dog bites would keep me a wake, but I took some Ibuprofen and it seemed to relax me and not give me much pain. It is still a little chewed up. I have one big gash on my leg that keeps leaking blood. Rather than take a chance on infection I went to the Rodney Bay walk in clinic to have them check it out. I wanted to get some antibiotics for possible infection. One good piece of new is they they don't have rabies on the island so the only concern is infection. They gave me a couple of antibiotics and some washing solution and some cream to put on it once a day. So far I am not seeing any redness around the cuts and puncture wounds so that is encouraging. It is a little sore though.
After the clinic we went back down town Castries to check on more paperwork that they should have. We got ours, Tina and I did. That makes us citizens so we get the discounts at events and parks that the local people get. We been waiting for them to go to Pidgeon Island. If you are a resident it is much cheaper.
After going down town we came home and for some reason I was really tired so I took a nap.
This evening we had the literacy class that Tina helps teach. There was a lady there that wanted her certificate from the self-reliance class she took. I took it home. I told her if she wanted to wait I would run home and get it. So she joined one of the literacy classes and I went and got it for her. She seemed pretty happy about it.
We came home and washed my wounds and are now going to bed. There was a huge cruse ship in port today and we seen it heading out to sea this evening. It sure looked big out there on the ocean.
![]() |
| Just looking at the tree's next to the cruse ship give you an idea how big it is. I don't think this is the largest one we have had in here, but it might be close. |

Comments
Post a Comment