Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

  • Relief Society President interview
  • Youth interviews.

I met with Sister Santos our Relief Society president tonight to discuss Fast offerings. It was a pretty long meeting to see how we can help people get off church welfare that have been on it for a long time. We are trying to help people become self reliant, but they all think that the church is the answer to any problem. I'm trying to change that. I think it is going to be a slow process.

I interviewed three youth for FSY tonight, two non-members and 1 member. They youth were very friendly and either they spoke so I could understand them or the Lord blessed me so I could. I seem to be able to understand almost everything they said. The were excited to tell me their stories. One think that I find interesting is that almost every youth does not have both parents. Most only have a mom. I guess there is a bunch of immorality in this country. Just from my casual observance, some boy gets a girl pregnant and then dumps her. I'm not sure that is every case, but a bunch of them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025