Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday, May 31, 2024

  • Autobody quotes
  • Passport office again

This morning I didn't feel to well with my stomach and thus didn't get enough sleep last night. Anyway it took a bit to get going. 

I had to go to a auto body shop and get an estimate on the dents in the truck. I found a company and got what I thought I needed and sent it to Elder Fuller who is over the vehicles. He said it wasn't enough so I went to the Nissan place to check if they have an autobody shop. They didn't, but he told us a place that did all their work. Well we looked and looked and could not find it. We finally gave up. 

Before that we had to go to the Passport office again for one of the people going on the FSY trip. We have been down there a bunch the past few weeks. It is a little frustrating that we can't seem to get it all done and we are getting down to the wire. Hopefully it all works out.

This evening we had game night. We went and I spent the evening trying to get Noah's mission papers submitted, but there is some problem that we can't figure out. We called church support, but they had left for the day. We left a message and will take it up again on Monday.

We came home and Tina wanted to watch a movie. As usual I fell asleep during it. She said it had a good story.

Mega J, the St. Lucia version of Costco


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025