Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday, June 24, 2024

  • Kind of a discouraging day.
  • Young Adults flopped tonight

Because of the late and early morning trip to the hospital I didn't get out of bed until about 9 am. I haven't slept in that late for a long long time. 

Today is my update all the church systems. Catch up all the checks and credit card payments in the system. It is an unpleasant process and takes a while to complete. I was pretty worked up about things this morning. One of those day when you wonder why you are even here. I am giving out ton's of money and I don't feel good about it. It is a tremendous stress to me. No one tries to figure out their problems, they just come to me and ask for me to pay their bills or buy them food. As hard as I work at slowing it down, I can't seem to with out just telling them I will not help them any more. I am trying to teach them self reliance and Tina and I are going into their homes and teaching them how to budget. I am not sure it is working as it is so foreign to them. They just live from what ever money they get to what ever money they get. 

We did have to run down town to submit the new missionaries passport information and work permits. When ever a new missionary comes here we have to do this for them. 

This after noon we came home and took a nap. We were super tired from last nights ordeal. 

This evening we had Young Adults. Shomario made some mac and cheese and some chicken for food. We picked him up and took him to the church with us. Unfortunately no one came. We called a bunch of people and finally Noah came down. We visited for a while and then Elder Burnett and Elder Sandberg came down. We had dinner and visited for a while then came home. We were still wiped out because of the late night last night and this morning. 

We came home and went to bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025