Saturday, June 22, 2024

Saturday, June 22, 2024

  • Work on Darren Barbe's container
  • Marisol Beach Snorkeling
  • Sunday stress

We had an elders quorum service project over at Darren Barbe's this morning. Lambert Marquis, Donavan Gustave, myself and the missionaries were there. We raised one side of the roof over his container so the water would run off an not into his container. It has a leek in the roof and it didn't have enough slope to run off. We got the roof slopped but we have a little more to do and we will probably do it next week. It was a good project and Darren was very grateful. 

I took everyone home and then Tina and I went to Marisol beach in the afternoon and snorkeled until evening. I was hoping to see the sun set on the ocean, but it is always either to cloudy or to dusty. Today was the same.

Marisol Beach at sunset

I called Yohan to see if he got all the speakers for Sunday and he hadn't. I was really disappointed because I have been reminding him all week. He just can't bring himself to do it. Anyway I had asked one of the new missionaries Elder Dane Madsen to speak and I convinced him to ask Sister Takapu. We only ended up with the two, so we will probably have a short sacrament meeting tomorrow. We still have prayers to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025