Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

  • Diann Davey had a stoke and is in the hospital

We had district leaders meeting with the missionaries this morning. It was good. They are working hard to get people baptized. And have several committed. 

After we went to lunch with them at a Chinese place up around Rodney Bay. We got whole chicken and chow main. It was ok.

After we went home for a bit and then went to the hospital to see Diann Davey. She had a mini stroke while she was at work. Luckily she works at the hospital so they got her right in. We bought her some juice and went and visited her. She is doing pretty good, but very tired. She looks good. She was glad to see us. We had a prayer with her before we left. 

We came home and I spend the rest of the evening catching up my journal. I have got way behind. I hate getting behind. Especially because I forget about spiritual things that happened and that is what I want to remember the most. 

Sam called tonight. He is doing good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025