Wednesday, June 19, 2024
Wednesday, June 19, 2024
- To the hospital for Darren Barbe
- John Edmonds
- Bug man at the church
- PPI with President Selman the District President

Crates are in St Lucia are like duct tape in the US. They use them for everything.
Today I was in a funk for some reason. We have had a few good things happen, but for every good thing there seems to be 3 or 4 problems that arise. Didn't every really pull out of it all day. I did work on a few things.
One think that has been pressing on our list is getting a doctor appointment for Darren Barbe. We call the hospital and no one answers and it always says voice mail is full. So we decided to just go down there in person, which is what we should have done in the first place. The place was packed, but there was a guy that was bent on getting us a place to park and he did. He also told us where to go to talk to someone about Darren's appointment. We did that and they directed us to the right place and in about 5 minutes or less we had the appointment set up.
Why we were over there we were looking for a guy that came to church a couple of Sunday's ago. John Edmonds. We had a little trouble finding his home, but we finally did. We knocked on the wrong door and got his neighbor upstairs. His name was Julian and he was either blind or partially blind. He told us John wasn't home. We tried to call him, but he didn't answer. On our way home he did call and we visited for a bit. He said evening is the best because he works during the day. We told him we would come back.
We got a call from the bug man to meet us at the church to check for bugs and bats. We found both. He will send me a proposal on the cost to get rid of both.
We came home and I worked on recovering information about our branch for a priesthood interview with the District President, President Selman.
My call was at 6 and Tina had to go to the church at 6 pm to teach her literacy class. I had my interview. It was ok. We need more dedicated men. President Selman gave me a lot of ideas that I cold try. We'll see what happens.
After the meeting I had been sweating all day so I went and took a dip in the pool. It was refreshing.
Comments
Post a Comment