Saturday, July 13, 2024

Saturday, July 13, 2024

  • Cleaned church
  • Stop at the Castries market
  • Shopping

Pretty slow day today. It is my day to get mentally ready for Sunday, with all it's surprises. Who is going to show up, are the speakers going to be there. What about the prayers. and so on. 

This morning we went to the church to help clean the building. Sister Celina is the only one from the young women that showed up. That is how it was last month also. We got it cleaned and then to Sister Celina home. It is a ways to her house. That took until about 12:00 noon.

On the way back we stopped at the market in Castries to buy a watermelon and some avocados. They are much cheaper at the market than at the store or other road side markets. It is interesting to go down there. There are all types of people there. And prices vary from food booth to food booth. Anyway because this weekend is sort of the start of Carnival they were setting things up so I couldn't park where I normally would park. I had to keep driving and made this big loop around the lower part of town and then came back. By that time Tina had got her stuff and was waiting where I first intended to park and I picked her up. 

We then went shopping for our weekly groceries and then come home. It was hot today so I got my swimming suit and went swimming. That was pretty much our day. 

Our mud bath when Tanner and Scarlett were here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025