Thursday, July 11, 2024
Thursday, July 11, 2024
- Visit Darren
- Tina and Sharon Alleyne do a women's day out.
Today we went up and visited with Darren Barbe. He is doing ok, but has had a falling out with one of our members and his friend Rouchell. She has heard some things about him that have her upset towards Darren. Darren has his own story and says it is a local person around the area that is spreading bad things about him. I'm doing my best to stay out of it. Because Darren has no electricity Rouchell has been the one to charge his phone. Now she is mad at him she won't charge it anymore. So I told him I would come by tomorrow and take him out and get him a plug and a cord, because he said he has another neighbor who will charge it.
After we left Darren's we went to Sharon Alleyne's house. Tina is going to take her for a ride an she is going to find out what day she can go. Well, she was ready to get out of the house and wanted to go right now. She had to change her clothes, so we said we have to run to the store and get some milk. It was just around the corner from her house.
Well, we got the milk and went back and picked up Sharon and they took me home. They were going for a ride up to visit Sister Linda Joseph, who was just recently baptized. Since Sharon can't get out, we thought at least she could call and check on Linda and maybe they can make a friendship. I would like to give her a couple more to just give her someone to talk to.
So I was stuck at home with nowhere to go. I just read and studied and took a nap.
We got together with Yohan and Sharlyne Pierre and went out to dinner this evening. It was a fun night. We were going to go get Chinese, but the traffic was so bad and we would have had to go up North and then drive them clear back home to cul-de-sac and then drive up north to our home again. We ended up eating at this over priced place. The atmosphere was good, and the food was ok, but not worth the $90 EC that I paid for 3 rib bones. The place was called Flavors or something like that. We probably won't go back.
Comments
Post a Comment