Monday, August 12, 2023
Monday, August 12, 2024
- Snorkeling
- Yohan and Sharlyne to the doctor
- Picked up freezer from Lambert's mother's home
- Picked up Noah to order missionary clothes
So today I decided I was going to take a day off. At 7:00. Tina and I got our snorkel gear and went over to a beach that we like to go to. That has some really cool underwater rocks. The fish are interesting and in spots there are quite a few but we didn't see anything big.
That was about the end of my day off. Yohan called and wanted to know if I could come and take Sharlyne to the doctor. She is having great pain in her waste.
Just after I hang up with Yohan, Lambert called and wanted to know if I could go to his mother's house and pick up a freezer and haul it to his house. Lambert lives over next to Yohan so I figured I could go get the freezer and drop it and Lambert off and then pick up Yohan.
I got to meet Lambert's mother and her caregiver. I guess she had a stroke sometime back and requires some care. Lambert said she is getting better.
When you ride with Lambert, you never lack for conversation. He has a wealth of knowledge and is willing to share it. He pretty much talked the whole way home and we didn't have to say much along the way.
After we dropped him off we went and picked up. Yohan and Sharlyne. She was in bad pain and could barely walk and was difficult for her to even get into my truck. This was about 12:00 noon. We dropped them off the at the doctor's office in Castries and I told them we had to go to the church and print some things out. I knew they would be a while as it was a walk-in doctor's visit. It was not on me a while but a long while. We didn't go back and pick them up until 4:30.
We were starving by the time we got home. We hadn't ate since breakfast. And Tina doesn't eat breakfast so she hadn't ate hardly anything all day other than a granola bar. We met noah and picked him up in Castries. He was coming to our house and we were going to do some online shopping for his missionary clothes and other things he needs. Because we were starving. We called in a pizza at Domino's. We had that for dinner. After we were all done. I took Noah back downtown to his apartment.
Comments
Post a Comment