Saturday, August 4, 2024
Saturday, August 4, 2024
- A bad Saturday
- Dale called for February visit
- Sharing the gospel with our neighbor
Today I woke up and I was still in a pretty bad mood and devastated about Stevelle not getting a plane ticket to FSY. I have been pretty moody all morning about it. My gut is just churning.
We had to go down to the airport because Henry had not received his ticket either. They told us it had been issued but not released. Someone will need to call the people that bought the tickets.
After that we went over to help clean the church but the sister missionaries had already cleaned it. We got there as they were getting ready to leave.
We went food shopping after that and came home and pretty much just sat around all day. I did have things to do but we were planning on going snorkeling and never made it. I'm just sick about the plane ticket issue.
Dale called and said they were all planning to come in February sometime. I guess he's promoting it so we'll see what happens.
This evening I decided to go take a swim in the pool outside and our neighbor lady below us and kitty corner over was out walking around and we started visiting. She is from Trinidad and works here as a lawyer. We got talking about church and I told her about our church and the restoration and invited her to come. As they all do she said she might do it sometime. I told her she could come with us. I told her about our young single adult program on Fridays that it was from 18 to 35 and she was oh man I'm just about out of that age. Hard to judge people's age around here. They look young but they're usually older. Must be in the moist air.
Comments
Post a Comment