Thursday, August 29, 2024
Thursday, August 29, 2024
- Anniversary celebration boat ride (Not)
- Sugar Beach snorkeling instead
- Dramamine takes me out
- Ashton and Crystal having another baby boy
We were all excited today about going on a boat ride out whale and dolphin watching. Our anniversary is is tomorrow but they don't do boat rides on Fridays so we scheduled it for today. We got ready and planned on leaving at 8:00 because we were supposed to be there at 8:30. As it turns out, we were supposed to be there at 8. We called them to see if the boat had left and they said it had. We were pretty disappointed because we canceled everything for today to go. They said we could reschedule so we rescheduled for next Tuesday..
Since we had already planned to take the whole day off and we decided to go down to Surfray and go snorkeling at sugar Beach. Which is right at the base of one of the Peton mountains. We went there and snorkeled for a short amount of time with Tanner and Scarlett and we thought it would be cool to go back. We also wanted to find out if you could get to it without hiring a boat. Which we found out that you can.
That snorkeling was really good and we seen lots of fish. It is kind of cool snorkeling there because the mountain comes right down into the ocean and it's very steep so you can see the bottom of the ocean just drop off into darkness. We also had lunch there so we could get a receipt from the restaurant and they would haul you back up the road to where the guest parking was for free. Otherwise it was quite a hike.
The funny thing about the trip was that because we were going to go on a boat ride, I took a Dramamine so that I wouldn't get seasick. Then we ended up not going on the trip. Well I was fine up till we finished lunch and then I started feeling a little bit tired. I just kept getting more and more tired until I told Tina that I wouldn't be able to drive home because I was too sleepy. I assume you it was the effect of the Dramamine. Anyway, I slept all the way home and when we got home I pretty much went in and went to bed at about 7:00. And slept all night. So I'm not sure if taking the Dramamine is a good nothing or not.
I did get a message from Ashton and his girlfriend. Crystal is going to have a baby and they just found out today that it is going to be a boy. Now we just have to get them married.
Comments
Post a Comment