Tuesday, August 13, 2024
Monday, August 12, 2024
- Day off didn't happen
So take a day off yesterday like I planned so I thought I would do it today. That didn't work out too well either. We had things to get done and our district meeting this morning at 10:30.
Turned out to be a pretty lousy day though. Things just aren't going well. We found out we're still missing a yellow fever card for one of the girls that's going on the trip this Friday. We had to ask the missionaries if they could swing back by the and pick that up. They said they would.
After our meeting we came home and just kind of sat around doing little odd and end things that needed to be done.
Why we were waiting for Yohan and Sharlyne yesterday I found an old Louis Lamar movie on one of my flash drives. So I watched it. It was about the Sacketts. You would think that people would learn not to mess with them, but they keep trying. Anyway, the movie got over about the time we had to go pick them up. I found out there was a part two to that movie so I found it on YouTube and watched it today. The bad guys lost again.
We had dinner and I pretty much caught up my journal.
Comments
Post a Comment