Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tuesday, August 20, 2024
  • Worked on Sunday branch council 
  • DL Meeting poor showing 
Today we had our district leader meeting and we also had a devotional with the missionaries on zoom. 

Our district leader meeting was a bit of a bust as everybody had bad weeks. It feels like everyone is kind of out of sync. I told them they either looked discouraged or lackadaisical about missionary work. Gave him a little pep talk which I don't think was received too well. All the missionaries are mostly new so it's been a little different trying to get connected with them. I think they are probably trying hard. 

After the meeting I spent most of the rest of the day doing preparatory work for our Branch Council and other meetings that we have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025