Wednesday, August 14, 2024
Wednesday, August 14, 2024
- Yohan's windows and doors
- Sharlyne's blessing
- Noah's missionary shopping
- Visit Donna Sonson
This morning I went and picked up Yohan and we went up to a hardware store at Rodney Bay to pick up some things for his house. It was interesting shopping there. It was like a haggling match to see what we were going to pay for everything he needed. I told him how much I could spend and amazingly enough that's how much it all ended up costing. We hauled the stuff back to Yohan's house and had to pack a bunch of windows and a door that we bought up his stairs through a ditch him to his house. It's never an easy process.
While I was there we gave his wife Sharlyne our priesthood blessing for the pain she is having in her waist. He has been in a lot of pain for about a week with it. They thought it was their bed but it turned out to be something else.
I came back to castrie's and picked up Noah and took him to our house. Tina then took him shopping for his missionary clothes. They got everything he needed.
Noah hung around the house for a while and man went over to shomario's house. Which is next door to us here
We decided we were going to go visit an inactive member. Donna Sonson. She lived over by Yohan. It took us a bit to find her place but we finally did. Unfortunately she was not home but her kids were. I think she must have six or seven kids. They look like a very poor family. I hear Donna quit coming because the church wouldn't help her.
Comments
Post a Comment