Friday, September 13, 2024
Friday, September 13, 2024
- Night out with Rouchell and Leroy
- Lobster for the first time
This evening one of our friend member invited us to go to the block party up in the North around Pidgin island. We have heard rumors about this and that we should stay away so we were a little nervous about going. Sister Rouchell and her boyfriend invited us to go with them. Rouchell's mother has a food booth and we went had dinner. The food was good. There was some miss understanding on what I wanted. They had chicken on a stick and I wanted that, but then I ask what one of her other food was. It was Lobster. I was just asking what it was, but she thought that is what I wanted and gave it to me. Then they brought some beef on a stick they brought us and told us it is really good. It was kidney. Because they were watching me to make sure I ate it, I guess, so I did. I ate it all.
It is kind of a party place as it gets later so we went home earlier before all the real partying started. All and all it was a nice evening Rouchell's boyfriend Leroy took us around and made sure we were safe everywhere we went.
![]() |
| My first time eating lobster. We also had chicken on a stick that was good. Not pictured is cow kidney on a stick. The flavor was not to bad, but the texture will take some getting used to. |

Comments
Post a Comment