Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday, September 20, 2024

  • Church reconciliation
  • Back to Crystal's. She didn't come home
  • Game night and Daisy
  • Wilful vs Willing

Today I had some catching up to do. I have a bunch of church payments that I have not recorded in the online system. It was a little complicated so it took a while. Once I was done I was 40 cents off what the receipts totaled. It took me a while to figure out that I had just added wrong. It was a mistake that I could not correct so I had to figure where the money would come from. I just put a know that we overpaid a store for food by 40 cents. 

We went over to Crystal's again tonight. She was at work, but said she would be home by 5 or 5:30 pm. We got there about 6:45 pm and she was still not home. We visited with Jane and Amoy (3 years old) until about 7. Crystal never came home. We finally left.

We went to the church for game night. We had one investigator there a young and very pretty girl that the missionaries had met and invited her to come. Her name was Daisy. She was really the only young person there other than the missionaries. I'm not sure she was to happy about being there, but she was a good sport about it all.

That was pretty much our day.

Oh, I was doing some scripture study and somehow got on the word in the Book of Mormon "wilfull". I didn't realize it, but it is kind of a negative word meaning stubborn or unwilling. It is used 4 times in the book of Mormon. Some how that led to look at the word "willing" which is about the opposite of "wilfull". It is used many time in the Book of Mormon and usually was used in the context of willing to follow God or something like that. It has been an interesting study for me. I definitely want to be "willing" and not "wilfull"

Weird growth on my lower back



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025