Saturday, September 14, 2024

Saturday, September 14, 2024

  • Helping Yohan haul cement

This morning I got up and went to Yohan's house to take a door back that was damaged. I also took his sister with us as she was going to Castries. We picked up the new door and went back over. We picked up 30 bags of 100lbs bags of cement and loaded them into my truck. It was way overloaded and the back tires were about flat. We had to drive a ways to get back to his house. I was hoping the elders would be there to carry them up the steps to his house, but they weren't. I told him I would carry one and see how I feel. I did one then another and another and another. It was about to kill me. Finally he got two other people to help so I ended up carrying 8 bags of cement up those steps. I have a video and it was hot than blue blazes.

After we got it done I went home. As soon as I got home I told Tina that I was headed for the ocean to cool off. So we went snorkeling for a while. 

At 4 we went to the church to test equipment for next weeks broadcast of District Conference. I don't know what happened, but no one ever called. We ended up cleaning the church by ourselves. It really needs a deep clean. 

Dead lizard I found on the floor in our bedroom. Probably cooked to death 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025