Thursday, September 12, 2024
Thursday, September 12, 2024
- Missionary transfers
- Missionary from Hurricane Utah named Matthew Thomas
- Afternoon with the Rogers - Communication people for the Caribbean.
Today we sent off Sister Takapu to Barbados on a transfer and we received 4 new missionaries in. Elder Thomas who is a new missionary from Hurricane Utah. We didn't know him, but met his parents just before we left. We also had another new missionary named Elder Ashton. We also got missionaries from other area's. Sister Reis came in she is from Brazil. We have another missionary and he is Polynesian. Can't remember his name, but I will find out and add it.
I was at the airport and this guy came up to me and was trying to sell me a bracelet. I told him I didn't have any money so take the bracelet back so you can sell it to someone else. Because I was from the US I must have money and took me to the airport (I was across the street on the beach) to the bank they have there and he wanted me to draw money out to by the bracelet. I told him I didn't even have my wallet or ID. Once he found out I really didn't have any money he wanted the bracelet back.
This afternoon we went snorkeling with a missionary couple that are the communication people for the Caribbean area. We had a meeting with them last night. Anyway they wanted to go snorkeling. The water was real choppy and the water was murky. We had fun though.
After snorkeling we went to Margot Bay for dinner. That was nice, but both Tina and I had upset stomachs after so we ate something that didn't agree with our bodies.
Comments
Post a Comment