Tuesday, September 17, 2024
Tuesday, September 17, 2024
It poured rain for most of the night and into this morning.
After breakfast we had a little goal setting session. We set some long-term goals and some short-term goals and goals for today. We are trying to get better at goal setting and planning.
The rain finally moved on and we got a call from the missionaries saying that one of them had cut his finger pretty bad and needed to go to the doctor. And they took him up to Rodney Bay where we met them. I didn't see the cut on his finger as he had it wrapped up but they were thinking he is probably going to need stitches. We had to run back home to get shot paperwork to see if he had a tetanus shot.
After we left the missionaries we were going to stop and make some visits. We stopped by sister Geneva Williams home but she wasn't there. We called sister Angie to see if we could stop by her house but she wasn't at home so I have an appointment set up to see her on Thursday.
We ended up not visiting anybody so we came back home for lunch and made some phone calls to people. I called Lambert to set up a visit day with some of our members on Thursday.
I did finally get a hold of Geneva Williams but she does not seem to like us stopping by that. She would like some help with her bills. I told her we would get together on Sunday.
I also spoke with Alleyne and gave her a topic for her speaking assignment in 2 weeks in sacrament meeting.
By this time it was dinner time and we made pizza which was really good. We tried some different recipes, one with Alabama, white sauce and the other we used barbecue sauce and they were pretty good.
Trash day is feast day for the chickens
Comments
Post a Comment