Friday, October 25, 2024

Friday, October 25, 2024

  • Bats in the church still
  • Collin an investigator

I had to spend some time down at the church today. We have a bad bat problem and they are a mess. The stink and poop all over. A company came by and took up some of the roof and re applied it. They sprayed some anti-bat stuff that is supposed to discourage them from coming in. Well see.

We went down to the church tonight and had a good time. There were actually quite a few people there. I met a young man named Collin. I met him right when we got here and he seemed to be a nice kid. I invited him to church on Sunday. Well see if he shows up.

Fish for sale at the market corner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025