Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday, October 11, 2024

  • Slow day
  • Bevin getting treated for his blood clot

We made some big plans today, but we ended up doing things totally off our plans and goals. 

I ended up catching up my check book and found some missing receipts that I had not entered. We did accomplish some paperwork things that also needed to be done. Finally this afternoon we went out to pick up some glasses for Sister Jane. We were going to go over on her side of the mountain, but it was later in the day and it is a ways over there. 

I actually was kind of tired today and I layed down a took a nap this afternoon. 

We had karaoke tonight, but because of the group that went to the temple there was no seminary and not many at the church. The ones that came had fun and Kelly, and investigator, who has been investigating the church for a while now was there. He is a nice guy and a very talented musician. 

I feel like we need to change up Friday nights, but not sure how. We were trying to make it a single adult night, but we had one good event and then the next one only 1 person came.

I did speak with my brother Bevin tonight. He has a very large blood clot in the top of his brain and down his neck. They are giving him medication to dissolve it. He said he will probably be out of the hospital on Sunday. He his very lucky it wasn't much worse. He said by Sunday he will be out and whistling Dixie, I was thinking we could have been whistling Amazing Grace at his funeral.

The St Lucia Zone from zone conference


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025