Saturday, October 26, 2024

Saturday, October 26, 2024

  • To the beach
  • To Castries market Creo day
  • BYU football
  • Dale called and reported the deer hunt

This morning we went over to a beach we have been to before and scoped it out for a youth activity next week. The church has a video for the you and then we are supposed to have a testimony meeting. We thought it would be fun to do it at a beach and then have a testimony meeting and then swim and have lunch. I ran it by the young women's president Sister Celina George and she thought it was a great idea. We will need to get together and plan it tomorrow.

After that we went down town to Castries to look around. I don't really enjoy it to much, but wanted to buy something creo as there is a creo celebration tomorrow. We did have an embarrassing thing happen to us while we were at the market. Sister Caren Kennedy has a booth in the market and I asked her about creo stuff and she didn't say she had any so I went to another booth and found something and bought it. When we went back to her booth she told me she had that same stuff, I just didn't see it. I felt terrible and said I was going to go back and get my money back. She told me not to do that. Anyway I really felt bad as she is struggling to make ends meet. I wanted to help her.

We ran into the two broken arm guy again today, I just ignored him, but Tina told him we didn't have anything. She said later that he pushed her. I didn't see that. I am thinking he is no longer our friend.

I came home and we had lunch. After lunch I took a nap and then watched the BYU vs UCF football game. BYU continues to surprise me and win. They won pretty easily today. They seem to really have a good football team.

After the game Dale called and we talked about the deer hunt and the game. I guess they had a good hunt and got some nice deer. I told him that it was because I was on a mission. He told me we might have to stay longer if that is the case. I said that will probably not happen. 

The cow and the cow bird

The fish section at the meet market


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025