Thursday, October 17, 2024
Thursday, October 17, 2024
- Back to the immigration office
- Back to the beach
- Took Sharlyne home
- Angie still sick
We had to run to Castries this morning and go to immigration to pick up some passports.
After we did that we decided that on Thursday, we did it last week also, we would go to the beach and do our companion study. This week we took chairs because last week we sat on a pallet and it wasn't to comfortable. It was much better with the chairs.
After our scripture study we were going home and Yohan called to see if we would go get his wife Sharlyne at work as she wasn't feeling well. I didn't really have any other plans so I said we could.
While we were taking her home we heard from Angie and she was at the polyclinic again. I asked her if she needed a ride home and she said yes. I knew the polyclinic is very slow so I told her to let me know when she was done. That was around 4pm. We went and picked her up and had to purchase some prescriptions for her then we took her home.
Comments
Post a Comment