Thursday, October 24, 2024
Thursday, October 24, 2024
- A day with Lambert
- Angie needed a priesthood blessing
Today I spent most of the day with Lambert. We had a plan to go up to Angie's home and see what needed to be done to help her out a bit. She has a leaky roof and a few other problems. I guess they think that it may be mold that is making her so sick. When we go to Angie's with Lambert, we are going to be there a while and we were. Henry was there and he was not doing to much but hanging out in his room. The boyfriend was also there and he was doing pretty much the same. I am not sure what the sleeping arrangements are there as there are only two small bedrooms to sleep in and there is Henry, Omari, the boyfriend, Kennisha the daughter and Sister Angie. I think the total house is 24x20 feet.
We spend a while there talking about everything and anything. It is a fun visit. Sister Angie is still quite sick and we gave her a priesthood blessing.
After Angie's we went over to Lamberts mother house to check on her and he made plans for a big meal on Saturday. His mother and the live-in aid were there watching and American soap opera. I thought that was funny. Lambert's mom has had a stroke which has made it so she needs someone there all the time.
After visiting there for some time I took Lambert down to Castries, he was supposed to meet someone there about a business that they are trying to get going. I hope they do because he needs a job bad. He has been unemployed for over 2 years.
Comments
Post a Comment