Tuesday, October 1, 2024
Tuesday, October 1, 2024
- To the doctor
- My new friend Stephen Williams
- Noah gets his last million shot
- Moved the sister
- Read scriptures with Noah
This morning after our exercises, Tina actually went walking this morning because the pool was very gross looking. She went out on her own, but she said she did not like it to well and wasn't sure she felt safe. At any rate after breakfast we went to the doctor to check on the cyst on my lower back . We went to the Rodney Bay clinic. Not a place I enjoy going to. Anyway we finally got in and the doctor a lady named Dr Gustave. She thought it might be infected and game me some antibiotics to take for a week.
We went over to get in our truck and I could see this guy headed toward me. He had a cast on both arms and told me that he broke them when a pallet of block fell on him. Anyway he wanted to know if we had anything we could give him. We gave him a few dollars and a can of soup and a rag in the truck so he could wipe his brow. After talking for a minute he was telling me about a card that he got from the hospital to have surgery on his arms. Then when he got his wallet out he couldn't find it and he was very upset. I asked him if I could go through his wallet and see if I could find it. He let me and I did find it. He was very happy. We took a picture and he asked me to pray for him so we had a prayer and I prayed for him. He said I wasn't white because of the way I treated him. Anyway, he then wanted to pray for me which he did. After he was done he said he had to go somewhere, but we were friends now. He gave me a hug and said he hoped to see me again.
We moved the sisters from their house to in the apartment next to us. It was very hot today. They seemed to be excited to be in their new apartment. They were still putting stuff away this evening and so we invited them over for taco's then they went shopping.
We picked up Noah and took him to the doctor for his last Hepatitis B shot this afternoon. We called him tonight to read scriptures together. That is going really good.
![]() |
| We will miss Shadow now the sister are moving |
![]() |
| Stephen Williams my new buddy |


Comments
Post a Comment