Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

  • Tina visits Sister D
  • Drives truck into the dreaded ditch.

I was still sick this morning so I spent the entire day at home. I was getting very stir crazy. 

Tina went out to do some running around and went over to see Sister D and check out how she was doing. She was working in her shop where she sews and makes curtains and blinds and I guess other things. Anyway Sister D was trying to stay busy to take her mind off the passing of President D. 

While I was sitting at home I get a call from Tina telling me she had drove in the ditch and was against the fence and couldn't get out. She had put a dent in the front fender. I tried to give her instructions on how she might get out, but she was afraid that she would break the fence. She had a lot of people around giving her advice I guess. So anyway they suggested that she call a tow truck which she did. They came and got her out but there is a pretty good dent in the front fender. That probably took Sister D's mind off things at least for a minute. 

She finally got out and got home about 3:30 pm. She left pretty early this morning. Anyway I felt bad that she dented the truck, but she has reminded me who has had the least amount of wrecks. With this little event she no longer has that clean slate she used to have. 

When she called Elder Fuller who is over the vehicles he told us we shouldn't be driving the truck, that it had been decommissioned. Luckily she wasn't driving the new car and put a dent in it already

Out Truck in the ditch at the De'Beauville's

Tina's added a new dent to the truck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025