Tuesday, September 24, 2024
Tuesday, September 24, 2024
- Tina got her hair cut by Martha
- Immigration office
- 5th sunday lesson
- New car about ready, but paperwork problems
- Reading Book of Mormon with Noah
This morning we were supposed to take the truck into the autobody shop, but they called and said that they weren't ready for it yet. I guess they are really short staffed.
Tina had me take her up to Martha's house, she is a member I guess cuts hair on the side. I don't think she has ever cut a white woman's hair. Anyway it doesn't look bad, but wasn't quite as short as she wanted it.
We had to run down town to the immigration office to clear up some problem with the number of missionaries in the country of St Lucia. Anyway the person we needed to speak with was on vacation.
I went to get the mail from the post office and there is a lady security guard that I have been getting to know. She is always working. She said she works 6 days a week. She has a 11 year old son. We visited a while and then Tina came back and we left.
We are planning a 5th Sunday lesson. I met with Yohan and we decided that we wanted to talk about the 1st vision and show a video. Anyway I did a bunch of reading and watching videos to see what we could come up with.
I got a note from Elder Fuller on Barbados that the paperwork to get the new cars was at Fedex. We went and picked it up and took it to Beachcombers so they could begin the process so we can pick them up. It turns out there may be a problem with the paperwork because it didn't originate on St Lucia. Her name is Toni and she is going to check on it in the morning and call us.
This is kind of a big week. Julian Alfred the gold medal in the 100 meter dash is back on St Lucia and they have things planned all week. Friday will be a national holiday for her. We are trying to decide if we want to go see her. It will be crazy.
This evening we called Noah and we read the Book of Mormon together. We called him tonight and we read a page together. We found out Noah can't read very well. This might be an inspired thing that we read every night. I know it will help him.
The little kids at the day care were on a little field trip down the road today. They are cuter than a bug's ear with their uniforms on.
![]() |
| Next door day care center on a field trip |
![]() |
| It was sprinkling so they were covering their heads |



Comments
Post a Comment