Friday, November 29, 2024

Friday, November 29, 2024

  • A lot of running around today 
  • Sam and Sharon Alleyne came to karaoke night

This morning I got up not feeling too well, but that is getting to be the normal. It seems like. It makes me really appreciate the days that I feel good. 

Today was pretty much a runaround day. First thing this morning we had to go pick up the elders from beachcombers because they needed to get their car serviced and need a ride home. Them not having phones is a real inconvenience. 

After dropping them off at their house we went up north towards Rodney Bay to pick up some for sale signs for the truck. What do you got permission to sell it without getting the body work done. 

After picking up the signs we came home for a bit and then we decided that we would drive around to find good parking spots for the truck. We thought up by Rodney Bay where there's a back road right along the side of the main road where a lot of people park cars would be good. 

We got a call from beachcombers that the car was done and ready for pickup so we went down town to check out a spot for parking the truck and then went and picked up The elder's car from beachcombers and took it to the Elders. 

We got a call from Elder Ellis telling us we need to go back to Rodney Bay and pick up some SIM cards from Digicel. So we drove back up there and got those SIM cards and came home. 

We were going to go to karaoke night but I didn't feel the best and didn't really feel like going. I was told later that Sam and Sharon Alleyne came and joined in on the singing. I felt bad that I missed them.

Grandkids making party hats

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025