Saturday, November 2, 2024

Saturday, November 2, 2024

  • Little outing this morning

This morning we got up and decided to go exploring. There is a place that is called Cinderella's Slipper that is a cave sort of thing on the ocean. It was also in the Pirates of the Caribbean in the opening scene of the first movie. I was a little suspicious that that was the actual arch because it is somewhat small and it looks bigger in the movie. 

Anyway, we were going to try and hike down to it, but we could not find a way that we could get to it without getting bit by a dog. We didn't want to go through that again as I have already been bit once and I don't want to be bit again. Anyway we found a way down to the ocean, but not the arch. I got a few pictures of the outing.

Just a hike down some stairs to the ocean

Cinderella Slipper in the background


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025