Sunday, November 3, 2024
Sunday, October 3, 2024
- Harvey show up at church after it is over.
We had a good day today. It was fast and testimony meeting. We had many good testimonies. Sister D and her family came to church today. It was good to have them back and they bore their testimony.
I started tithing declaration today and met with a couple of people.
After church Harvey showed up and wanted some money or food. I set up a thing where he would meet with the missionaries to be retaught the lesson. He wasn't real excited about it but he agreed. I then told him we would bring him a meal at 4:30 at the Massy next to the market. I asked him if he was going to be there and he said he would be. Well we made a meal and went in and of course he wasn't there. We drove up and down several streets looking for him and didn't find him. The missionaries sent me a message that they just passed Harvey walking up up to Cicerone which is towards Sister Jane's house. Tina was pretty upset about him not showing up.
We ended up taking the meal to Darren Barbe. He always needs food.
Comments
Post a Comment