Thursday, November 14, 2024

Thursday, November 14, 2024

  • President De'Beauville's burial

Today was President Clayton John De'Beauville's burial day. He was buried at his home. There were quite a few people who came. I dedicated the grave. Denzel President D's son was supposed to but he cowered out and ask that I do it. I need to get him going on something to stay busy. He came home from his mission a year early and I guess he is not planning on going back. President D has been dead for a month now. I'm sure he is ready to be buried.

The funeral was nice. They had to have a minister from another church come and oversee the burial. For some reason we are not licenced to do it from our church neither are we recognized to perform marriages. I guess I should work on getting that changed. 


President De'Beauville casket.  

His tomb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025