Wednesday, November 13, 2024

Wednesday, November 13, 2024

  • Wrote a fast offering document
  • Attended seminary tonight with the youth.

Today I was on a mission to write a document that would explain the how Fast Offerings work and how to become self reliant. It took most of the day so I didn't get much other work done. It has two purpose's, first to help Yohan learn the process of working with fast offerings. The second is that he is asking for money to finish his house. I'm not sure how this will work out. I need to speak with President Selman for approval as it is over $5000.00 

This evening we had to go pick up Sister Jane as the bus I had made arrangements with didn't show up. I went in with the Seminary tonight. It was fun. There were only two girls, Stevelle and Havianna. They get talking so fast that I can't understand what they are saying. Anyway it was a good class. We were building them up for the activity on Saturday. 

We also have a broadcast on Saturday with Elder Ronald Rasband. He will be in Barbados and will be doing a missionary training meeting. Following that there will be a member broadcast at 7pm.

Trash day after the chickens and dogs have picked through the trash



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025