Wednesday, November 27, 2024

Wednesday, November 27, 2024

  • Crystal Hippolite Baby shower 

 He pretty much spent the whole day today working on a baby shower for Crystal Hippolyte. Her baby is due in December and it is a boy. 

Tina bought her a bag of diapers and made a diaper cake. I guess it was the talk of the party. Crystal and her boyfriend Ashton are pretty much broke so having diapers will help with cost as they are very expensive. 

I did not go to the party as I thought baby showers were for women only but I guess there were a few men there. Mostly the missionaries. 

We got approval to put the truck out on the street and sell it so we are working on that. 

I know that we probably did more than just what I've put above, but I can't think of anything else.

We had a a lady named Lauren call and said that a friend of hers found a bunch of the missionary stuff on the beach. So we stopped over and they had picked up mostly papers and their keys and car keys and a few other small items. I told him there was more and she said her boyfriend saw it but didn't think it was any good because it was all wet. I told her that we would like to go down and just check it out cuz some of it was sentimental stuff. I guess they must have got thinking about it and ended up going back down and gathering up the rest of the stuff. 

I told the missionaries if we had enough faith we would probably get most everything back and we did. The only thing we didn't get was the phones. 

Crystal Hoppolite's baby shower

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025