Wednesday, November 6, 2024
Wednesday, November 6, 2024
We were at the church tonight and I was doing Tithing Declaration meetings with members. I got a few done, but we end up talking to much and so I don't get as many as I would like done.
Harvey showed up tonight and I jumped all over him and told him to not let my wife see him because she is hot. She made that big meal for him and he didn't show up for it on Sunday. It put a little fear into him. He was also late for his meeting with the missionaries. I told him we can't help him if he isn't willing to help himself.
I told him that he needed to be to church on Sunday and he said he would try. I told him that church starts at 10 and he needed to be there. I have to hand it to him he is persistent. He was telling me that he is working on starting a business and may need some help. I told him
Comments
Post a Comment