Monday, December 9, 2024

Monday, December 9, 2024

  • Relief Society president offended 
  • No P-Day today
  • Visit with Sister D 

This morning I woke up and I just had this feeling about our relief Society president sister Santos. I felt like she has been offended or hurt for some reason. They have posted some things about our upcoming Christmas party on the branch council group and the only one that was talking worse. Tasha and Shomario. So I posted that we hadn't heard any ideas from Sister Santos and some of the other leaders. She posted shortly thereafter that it looked like it was under control and she was not needed. At that point. I knew she was offended. 

I sent her a note telling her that If I had hurt her feelings or offended her, I sincerely apologized. I let her know how valuable she was to the branch. It's just been an odd circumstance as of late where people have been given assignments and it didn't necessarily fall on the Relief Society and I feel like she is feeling left out. Anyway, I apologize the best I could but she never responded back to me so I don't know where she's at. I want to do schedule a meeting with her this Wednesday for her monthly PPI anyway. 

I told Tina that we were taking a p Day today and she said all I got to do is take paperwork into the immigration office. It turned out that it took her most of the morning to get it done which was a little annoying. Then she decided not to take it down because she didn't have everything she needed. 

We went out shopping to pick up food for our Zone conference tomorrow. 

After that, we drove over to Sister D's house to drop off a letter that she received in our post office box from one of the past missionaries. We went over and she and one of her employees was working in her shop making covers for cushions. Sister D is one of those people that has a gift for what she does and she has a gift for sewing. She can look at something and visualize how to make it or make it better. We have a nice visit with her and then came home. It was about 5:30 and we got home and had dinner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025