Saturday, December 21, 2024

Saturday, December 21, 2024

  • My computer's up and down. 
  • Baptism of Benjamin Joseph 
  • I'm a mute friend that I have met downtown 
  • Kevin Charles stepping in on a part in our Christmas program for someone that had to work.

I didn't know it, but the sisters had a baptism scheduled for today. Actually. I seen that they had scheduled one but I thought it was for next week. Tina told me it was for today. 

It was at 10:00 a.m. so we had to get ready around 9 :00 and make it to the church. There was a wreck on the way that really had the traffic backed up and shamario picked up the guy getting baptized. His name is Benjamin Joseph. I'm a little worried about him because every time he talks to me he asked me about getting money for some food and things. So I hope he's getting baptized for the right reason and not hoping that we can just provide him with food. He's a bit of a different sort. At one time he claimed that he was Jesus Christ. I think he doesn't believe that anymore. 

Anyway, the baptism was nice and going over to the beach. It's always interesting because there's people swimming around and I'm sure they are wondering what we're doing out there and all white clothes. Anyway, the baptism was nice and he said he fell the spirit touch him when he was baptized. After the baptism we went back to the church and had a talk on the holy Ghost. I welcomed a man and gave him some teachings from second nephi chapter 31. It talks about the doctrine of Christ and how simple it is. Nephi explains that he wanted to be very clear and simple so that everybody understood it. It is very straightforward. 

After the baptism we went into Castries to try and find a specialized screwdriver for my computer. We didn't have much luck and downtown was packed. There. Is this mute kid that is always down there? Begging and we have kind of become friends as he always looks for me. Well he's hoping that I'll give him money or food but I didn't have any today and he can't talk and I'm not sure what he can even understand but I waved at him and he smiled and waved too. I don't mind giving stuff to him how's that is probably the only way he gets anything everyday. 

Anyway, my computer quit all together and would not even boot up. We did not find the screwdriver so we came home. I plugged it in and let it sit for a bit and miraculously it booted up again. It does have some problems somewhere. I feel like it's a wire shorted out that is coming loose but it may be that the hard drive is going bad. I'm not sure which. Anyway, it started working again and I was able to make my Google thumb drive so that if it dies or at least Windows won't boot up. I can boot from the thumb drive and have access to Google and all my accounts. 

We rode down to mega J's because Tina wanted to get a double. She got two and I ate one also. It was good. The first time I ate them they were delicious and since then there just seem to be okay. But actually it tasted pretty good tonight. I guess I was hungry. 

Tomorrow is our Christmas program at the church. One of the guys Denzel backed out. He said he had to work. Anyway. We called Kevin and ask him if he would take his part and he said he would. We'll see how that goes.

Benjamin Joseph is the guy between the two sisters who was baptized today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025