Tuesday, December 10, 2024

Tuesday, December 10, 2024

  • Zone conference
  • Selling the truck 
  • Kelly the investigator

Today was Zone conference and it was pretty much the entire day. In fact, it was the entire day. 

By the time we got ready with food this morning and took it to the church then went over to the immigration office to drop off paperwork. When we got back to Zone conference they were doing role plays so it was good that we were gone because I hate roleplays. 

We were there for a little bit of the conference but not much. After we were there for a bit I had to run and get the food for lunch. The elders wanted KFC so that's what we bought. When I got there to pick it up. The place was crazy with people and they told me they only had original recipe chicken available unless I wanted it away 20 or 30 minutes for crispy or spicy. I told him we would just take original. 

After the conference we took pictures and sat around and visited for a bit. It's nice to visit with sister Burnham why her husband is doing interviews and just have normal conversations about things. 

I found out the guy that was so sad on buying the truck decided not to. I called the first guy Vincent and told him it was available again and he is still interested. We are going to get together tomorrow so he can drive it. 

My clerk Denzel called and said his brother wanted to look at the truck. I told him he could but we would be home late. We were supposed to meet an investigator named Kelly who is going to play his guitar with the choir on our Christmas program on the 22nd. He said he broke a string and needs monies to buy a new one. It would be about $25 so I'm forking out more money. 

When we got home it was raining pretty good so we didn't get hooked up with Kelly. We'll try again tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025