Wednesday, December 11, 2024
Wednesday, December 11, 2024
- Truck sale
- Tasha's birthday party
- Rouchell got her hair done
This morning I met a guy named Vincent who is wanting to buy the truck. We met at the church so he could drive it and check it out. He seemed to be satisfied with it and really wants to buy it and asked me not to list it. I promised him again I wouldn't.
I came home and took some pictures of it and why I was taking pictures. The lady who owns the daycare center next door to us came out and wanted to know if I was selling it. I told her I was and she said she had a relative that would be interested. I told her I think it is sold but if they backed out I would let her know. A lot of people say they want the truck but don't seem to have the money to buy it. I don't know what they think it's worth, but I think our price is pretty reasonable. It does have some dings in it that's for sure.
This evening at the church they were having a surprise birthday party for Tasha. They were really excited about it. Everybody hid in the church and waited for her to come. She was about an hour late about everybody held out. They turn the lights off in the hallway that comes in from the outside and when she come in they all jumped out and yelled surprise. She said she was.
Of course we had food. Nobody comes unless there's food. Then they had a present opening time. There was quite a few people there actually.
Rouchell came late. She had her hair done by Crystal who is Ashton's girlfriend. Somehow they braid long hair into her short hair and it looks like it's all the same hair. I gave her a bit of a time about it but not too much.
That was about it for our day today.
Comments
Post a Comment