Wednesday, December 4, 2024

Wednesday, December 4, 2024

  • Our first Branch presidency meeting
  • Omari cut his knee 
  • Visited Angie and Henry

 Today we had our first Branch presidency meeting. We talked about Temple recommends and the importance of being righteous leaders and and be worthy of holding a temple recommend at all times. 

We reviewed all of the temple questions and I challenged each of them to be worthy of them. I know that some of them are not as they are not paying their tithing.

We talked about some of the things we want to do and need to get done including my tithing declaration and getting people callings that don't have them. Anyway, it was a pretty good meeting and we got a few things accomplished but we got more to do.

Tina and I went up and visited Angie today. She was very sad because her daughter who was living with a loser boyfriend moved out with her baby and Angie who didn't like the boyfriend but was hoping her daughter would stay didn't so she was very sad. 

We left her a spiritual message after a fairly lengthy visit. Her son Henry was supposed to be sick and he came home while we were there. He is not very talkative. I have not been able to make the connection with him yet.

Our only Deacon Omari got his knee today playing football (soccer). It looks pretty nasty.

Omari's knee he cut playing football

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025