Friday, January 3, 2025
Friday, January 3, 2025
- Basketball with the Elders
- Karaoke night at the church
- Car wreck
This evening they started up karaoke again and we went down to the church to join in.
Shomario has kind of taken over and he makes it a lot of fun. There weren't really any members there, but we did have three investigators.
One of the investigators was Kelly who is supposed to be getting baptized next Saturday. Another guy that the sisters invited that I didn't know. Another girl who has been coming out for some time but I don't know if she is interested in being baptized or not. Her name is Althea. Not sure if that spelling is correct.
After we clean the church for Sunday and we took Corey to his bus stop and then came home.
Oh, this morning the missionaries invited me to go play basketball with them. It was raining when I got up and I wasn't sure they were going to play but you never know how long the rain is going to last. So I went to the court which was over by Rodney Bay. They were playing and the rain had stopped. The court was a little slippery and I thought I had pulled a groin muscle once when I slipped on the court and sort of did the splits. Anyway, it seems to have recovered so I guess I didn't. On the way home I passed this car that had rolled off the road. I'm guessing during the night. It looked like it might have rolled a time or two.
Comments
Post a Comment