Monday, January 27, 2025

Monday, January 27,  2025

  • Darren Barbe turn 60 today
  • Catholic Church visit
  • District Council Meeting
Today we had to go down to Castries to drop off the tithing and fast offering money from church yesterday. I tried to drop it off yesterday but the outside Dropbox was not working. 

Why we are downtown? We decided that we would go visit the Catholic church that is down here. I guess it's a little bit famous and quite elegant. We ran in to check it out and they were just starting mass or it's just ending at one or the other. So we sat down and the priest said something which was kind of hard to understand and hear, but I assume it was some type of blessing from what I could gather. Anyway, the church is quite pretty with a lot of paintings and things inside. 

This evening we had District leaders council meeting. Not too much. Went on there but the missionaries are working hard and have lots of friends right now. Her friend is what we used to call and an investigator. 

I forgot that it was Darren's birthday today. He turned 60. The sisters had a birthday card at the district leaders council meeting and we all signed it and they took it to him after the meeting was over. I need to get up there to wish him happy birthday but we didn't make it today and we're going to Vieux Fort tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025