Wednesday, January 22, 2025

Wednesday, January 22, 2025


This morning I had an appointment to go visit the dermatologist at the hospital. It was a follow-up from last week's visit that I probably didn't record. Anyway, I've got a growth on my back along the waist that is getting bigger. I was given some antibiotics and cream to put on it. Hoping to shrink it down. 

The dermatologist is an interesting lady and likes to talk. We were supposed to just look at it and see how to move forward. Hoping to have it cut out on Thursday. Anyway, after we got through all the talking and she looked at it, it had not improved with treatment and she was concerned and want us to have a soft tissue ultrasound. We did that and she said she would call us after she got a chance to look at the results.

It's kind of interesting to watch the ultrasound on the screen. I guess they know what they're looking for because I couldn't really tell anything by it.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on getting the church checkbook balanced and planning a Branch presidency meeting tonight at the church. Turns out I pretty much wasted my time because only Shomario showed up and he was in the seminary class with the youth.

It was Haviana's birthday today and so they had a birthday celebration for her.

We also had our gospel literacy classes and had a pretty good turnout for that. 

Cowbird watching a goat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025