Wednesday, January, 29, 2025

Wednesday, January, 29, 2025

  • Tina's 63 birthday
  • Went to bank with Shomario 
  • Tina got a massage 
  • Dinner at Rodney bay

This morning Shomario and I went to the bank to get his name on the signature group so he can sign checks. That will be helpful and I need to get a second signature and Yohan is not around. We decided to go to Rodney Bay instead of downtown. First. There's no parking downtown. 

Anyway, we went into the bank at Rodney Bay and we got a girl that was very very helpful to us and made sure all of our forms were filled out correctly and then took them and said that she would mail them to the main bank where they have to process them. It's not often you get someone that is so helpful like that. I don't know if she is always that way or it's because I had a local person with me. Either way, it was great that we could get it done. 

I got home just in time for Tina to go over to Sharlynes For her Christmas/birthday massage. After she was done there she went over to Sister D's to give her a flash drive with our new member class lessons on it. 

I stayed home and worked on things in the church system. That's a never-ending project. 

This evening we went out to dinner up at Rodney Bay for Tina's birthday. It was a place we had ate before with Verona Celise and her daughter Stevelle. We thought the food was pretty good there so we went back. 

The one thing we didn't get was that Tina wanted a Snickers ice cream bar for her birthday. We had seen them at the store so we went to buy them and they didn't have any. We went to three stores and none of them had them. 

We came home and all the kids called to wish Tina a happy birthday. The problem is they keep forgetting that it's way past our bedtime even though it's still early where they are at. But we amuse them and act cheery.

At Rodney Bay for dinner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025