Friday, February 7, 2025

Friday, February 7, 2025

  • Meeting with my Relief Society and Elders Quorum president 
  • A night out on the town with Rouchell and her boyfriend.

This evening I had a meeting with my Elders Quorum president and my Relief Society president. President Lambert and sister Santos. 

The purpose of the meeting was to try and figure out how to deal with people who receive assistance from the church. The handbook says that I should turn most of that over to them so I decided I was going to because I just have too much on my plate with all of that and all the needy people. They are going to have to fill out the forms to get assistance.

I was kind of dreading the meeting but it actually turned out to be a really good meeting and we accomplished quite a bit. 

After the meeting, Rouchell and her boyfriend had invited us to go with them to the street party. They have up in Gros Islet. I wasn't really excited about going because the atmosphere isn't the best but she wanted us to go so she could treat Tina to dinner for her birthday. We were supposed to go sometime back but it got postponed. 

We had a nice time and visited with a few people around us. We stayed till about 10:30 and them came home. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Sunday, June 22, 2025