Monday, February 10, 2025
Monday, February 10, 2025
- Doctor visits
- Found a museum to visit
- Vigie beach
- District meeting
Today started out with Doctors appointments. We had to go to Tapion hospital and meet with the anesthesiologist. I am beginning to wonder if the just know we a Americans and must have a bunch of money and send you to everyone they can. Every time they send us to a new person it is $250 EC. Even though the conversion rate is good in our favor, is still adds up. We are hoping our insurance will reimburse us for at least some of it.
After seeing her, she said that we need to get an EKG, which was another $300 EC. Then they told us that we needed to pay the hospital and surgeon bill before they will do the surgery. The total bill was $13,000 EC. I do hope the insurance company helps out with that.
That took all the morning until about 1:00pm. After we got back home I got a call from FedEx that they had a pickup for me. Tina didn't want to go so I went by myself and picked it up. I didn't just want to go back home and sit around so I went to find this museum that I was reading about. It was in down town Castries. It was getting close to rush hour traffic, but I went on the back roads and it wasn't to bad. I found it, but it was closed and it didn't look like the pictures. A little more run down in real life. I do plan to come back when it is open just to check it out.
A that we were in rush hour so I went over to Vigie beach to see if there were any Americans. There was a group of old white people that were doing some exercises on the beach, running up and down it. When they got done they went swimming. I didn't talk to any of them so I don't know if they were Americans or not.
I finally headed home on a back road to miss traffic.
We had district meeting tonight. Tina went over the emergency policies as part of the training.
![]() |
| Cruse ship with a crane type ride on it. |

Comments
Post a Comment